PEOPLE ANALYTICS BOOTCAMP
MAY 29TH - JUNE 1ST
BOOTCAMP PROMISE: SOLVE YOUR TALENT AND CULTURE CHALLENGES USING DATA AND ANALYTICS.
Go through a 4-day process and learn how to use data to answer critical people, talent and culture questions from your organisation through mentoring, use cases, prototyping and testing ideas. In the first day you share your challenges, and you will leave in the 4th day with a prototyped solution you can apply directly in your company.
ceo at happyforce
INTRODUCTION TO PEOPLE ANALYTICS CONCEPTS
Learn how you can better manage your people through data and make better decisions when it comes to hiring, predicting and evaluating performance, increasing team collaboration and effectiveness.
- Have a data-informed approach in the context of talent & culture management
- Performance evaluation, staffing and recruiting, collaboration, talent management
- Identify people & culture challenges and map them out to identify the biggest risks
Gonzalo de la Fuente
People Analytics and HR Controller at telexius
SCALING EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE WITH DATA AND TECHNOLOGY
Learn how Telefonica is using AI and Chatbots to deliver an amazing employee experience at scale.
- Use data to iteratively find solutions for people and culture & problems and build a storyboard of your prototype
- How to use technology to provide an amazing employee experience at scale
Chief Performance Officer at bluekiri
MANAGE ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE AND IMPROVEMENT
How organisational change was kicked off through the use of people analytics and the performance improved. Challenges faced and how they were addressed.
- How data can be used to kickstart organisational change and how have a data-informed approach
- Build an integrated system to improve performance: moving from reactive performance reviews to pro-active performance and adjustments fuelled by data and feedback.
- Build the prototype based on the storyboard
Big Data and Data Analytics Professor at uaeu
MAKE BETTER PEOPLE DECISIONS PREDICTING EMPLOYEE BEHAVIOR
Learn how you can predict and reduce employee churn using the data they provide. Understand how perceived emotions and network effects impact on attrition, absences and performance.
- Discover all the available knowledge hidden in the data
- Learn how to turn data into actionable insights
- How to learn from testing the prototypes built during the bootcamp
The People Bootcamp Formula
LEARN & PRACTICE YOUR CHALLENGE (MAY 29TH - JUNE 1ST )
FOLLOW-UP THE IMPLEMENTATION IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
+ACCESS TO NETWORKING EVENTS ALL YEAR ROUND
Total participants: 15 maximum
Our Admission Process
As spots on the program are very limited, we have only 15 spots available, the application process is strict and spots run out quickly. We want to find the best candidates out there, people that are prepared and driven.
The Application Process consist of 3 simple steps:
Apply online now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and complete the required personal information and motivational questions.
Reserve your spot by paying the deposit to finalize your online application.
In 24h. you will be notified on whether or not you have been accepted on the program. If you have not been accepted we will issue an 100% refund of the deposit. If you have been accepted we will celebrate and get in touch to complete your enrolment.
*Tip from Bootcamp Director: Applications are first come first serve, so the sooner you apply the more chances you have of getting into the bootcamp.
4YFN Special Edition Tuition
IF ACCOMMODATION IN BARCELONA IS DESIRED +350 EUROS. INCLUDES 4 DAY STAY.
What does this include?
A prototype solution done by you for your company to apply directly to your company.
4 top mentors as teachers - direct one-to-one access to them
2 weeks of guided pre-work (to be done at home)
4 days of IN PERSON masterclasses in Barcelona, Spain (total of 40 hours from MAY 29TH to JUNE 1ST)
2 weeks in-company challenge resolution so you can go straight to testing what you learned in a real environment, still with Bdata guidance
15 participants exclusivity means direct relationship with mentors and peers
1 year access to Barcelona Data Institute Networking Events
Access to the Barcelona Data Institute Community of Alumni
Unlimited access to our Student Care Team to help you through our processes
Bootcamp completion certificate